Monday, August 29, 2011

eid al-fitr

lepas Maghrib nanti...
bermulalah takbir raya...
datang matahari esok pagi...
bermulalah sambutan meriah...


Ramadhan last year ---> Ramadhan this year. meaningful, I must say.
it's like a journey. it felt like I've walked through a gloomy evening which led me to the darkest night and then there were traces of light and then tadaaa the sun rose, shining so brightly. what an enlightenment! I wish to walk until I found noon and I wish my journey ends there. "Our Lord! Forgive us, our sins, and expiate from us our bad deeds and take to Thyself our souls (in the state of righteousness) along with the righteous." (3:193). feel like crying.

Alhamdulillah, bi iznillah, I managed to get to where I am today, I get to come this far as a muslimah, as a little lady growing into being ummm.... your fair lady? haha. shush qistina, as a little lady growing up lah. yeahh, up up and away! like supergirl (except that I wear decent outfits) growing up into a wonder woman. then a supermak, if I have the chance. supergirl ---> wonder woman ---> supermak. hmm maybe misi this one better sikit - supermuslimah ---> wonder mu'minah ---> super-pembentuk-ummah. aish cewahh, berangan tak sudahh, wahai diri, pergi tengok mir'ah dan muhasabah. hehe people say - dream as if you'll live forever :D ok, qistina, what happens to the sambungan 'live like you're gonna die tomorrow'? erk~

dah jauh deviate. this is supposed to be about eid al-fitr.

Ramadhan, the month full of barakah is saying goodbye. I'm not sure how to describe this Ramadhan but I really hope the tarbiyyah from this great month has a great and long-lasting impact dalam membentuk jiwa se-sempoi, se-cun, se-gempak mungkin so that I, and all of us, insha-Allah, get to arrive to the next Ramadhan 'safely'. or if we were to be 'taken back' before the next Ramadhan, may us all be taken back in the best state of iman, insha-Allah.

last year's Syawal 1st was phewww~ I wish not to mention. I'll be a better daughter, sister, aunt, stepdaughter, cousin etc etc this year, insha-Allah.

watched tv just now and tertengok not-sure-citer-apa but tertarik dengan ayat Wan Maimunah in one scene -

"Penawar seribu penawar, belaian kasih sayang, ubat rindu, tak ada dijual."

this would be the fifth eid without mama. teringat lagu unic, ke makam bonda. dulu kecil-kecil I wonder what it felt like visiting someone's grave on pagi raya sebab some friends citer lepas solat sunat hari raya pergi kubur atuk/nenek. and then bila tengok drama/telemovie raya, banyak scene air mata bila ziarah kubur insan tercinta di pagi raya. and now...I get to experience it myself. I'm not sure how should I feel when I type the previous sentence but....alhamdulillah ala kulli hal. perkara yang pahit itu mungkin kifarah, penghapus dosa. bisa juga jadi tazkirah, agar diri muhasabah. juga boleh jadi tarbiyyah, mengajar diri lebih tabah. ada hikmah disebalik semuanya. mama, I'm trying to be the daughter you wished I had been.

Salam eid mubarak to everybody. Diri ini, dari hujung rambut sampai hujung kaki, menyusun 10 jari tangan, 10 jari kaki, mohon maaf zahir batin andai ada salah silap tersalah kata terkasar bahasa ter-annoy siapa-siapa ter-segala apa yang tak sepatutnya. Segala yang baik dari Dia, yang kureng pasti dari kekurangan diri saya.

Sekian. Wassalam. May Allah swt bless us all. Amin.

1 comment:

Ain Fatihah said...

wahh. suke yang ni supermuslimah ---> wonder mu'minah ---> super-pembentuk-ummah. insyaallah we will be! :D

salam aidilfitri, qis.
maaf zahir batin.