Saturday, August 27, 2011

Dulce de Leche Pudding & Brownies

Dulce de Leche aka Confiture de Lait
aka Condensed Milk Masak 3 Jam

Ten Minute Dulce de Leche Pudding Recipe


Garnished it with almond slivers & icing sugar & a drop of vanilla essence.
This recipe memang super duper easy buat and cepat siap
and risk of ketidakmenjadian adalah rendah :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------



well...mine didn't turn out like David Lebovitz's (as in the appearance). unfortunately.
my mixture was a little too thick I think. and my brownie was slightly overcooked.
the recipe says, bake for 35-45 mins. I say, 25-35 mins.
okay.. maybe my oven was a little too hot~ =.="
should've preheated it lambat sikit.
and since, my brownie had an extremely low aesthetic value the moment I took it out from the oven, I decided to garnish it with a drop of DdL & almond flakes :)



I just love Tok punya feedback tentang anything I cook
"Sedap laa dah Tina buat" :D

2 comments:

Love's Paradox said...

mak pak aku suka brownies hg sbb manis buah2 ja :)

khadijah said...

:D aku kurangkan gula. tak ikut resepi dia...