Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tak maw manual cars

For the exam week, Dad accepted my application to borrow a car. Since I'm used to driving auto cars and have left manual cars for since I passed the JPJ test, Dad offered me his car but...err...I won't be able to handle it I guess, it's too big for me, it's a sedan. As a result, my stepmom offered her manual Viva. Gosh! Manual. I thought, since it's small, maybe I can handle it better compared to a large auto car. Late mom's car that I've been using everytime I go back to hometown seems to be not 'healthy' enough to endure the long journey from Penang to KL, so i can't even dream of bringing it to college.

First time driving manual car after such a long time memang seriously horrible! Kenapa laa engine tue asyik nak membunuh diri (well actually I killed it so many times...wuu). After several practice, macam okay lah sikit, taklah as suicidal as the first time.

My problem with manual cars is that I tend to forget the necessary steps. The common one is changing the gear. Manjang lupa this one or too kalut or too cuak that I didn't change it, entah kenapa...There's this one time, tutup engine tapi tak change gear to neutral, bila start balik dia cam nak lompat ke depan. Hahahaha.. My goodness!

Recently pegi open-house with 3 gorgeous girls (my housemate, roommate & statemate..haha). As we we're about to go back from KTM (me driving), we saw a friend of ours, a guy, looking for a cab dengan kaki tempang a bit (sebab jatuh masa main basketball). Since, destinasi pun sama and the car can still fit in one more person and it's not some stranger and kesian he kaki sakit so kitorang ajak lah dia tumpang. I believe he can drive manual car sebab usually guys boleh je tapi he said he can't. Perhaps because of his kaki...So I drove...and ada mati2 engine...and termasuk lane orang...and giler horrible and when we dropped him off depan college, he asked "Esok drive pegi class?". I nodded and "A ah". And then he said "Hati-hati eh...". =.="

His comment on me driving manual car :
.rase menyesal sebab xdrive je waktu di tanya tu...seram kot..haha...tp kaki xleh nak step on the pedal la so caant help..anyway its a gud practice...bile lg nak gelabah kan?but one thing,after dah berhenti,jgn lupe shift down gear...coz dat day u stopped at the junction n gerak blk pakai 3!!mmg lerr mati enjin cik oi...

My roommate yang agak mabuk darat and jadi nauseous kalau berada dalam kereta atas jalan lama2 kata:
U drive, I x sempat pun nak rasa nauseous sebab panic. XD


Haihh...Teruk sangat nie.

4 comments:

Dayangku Alina said...

haha.. it's true syg oii..
but nvm, seronok naik kreta yg mcm2 drpd naik kreta ngan org yg x ckp apa2 pun kat me all along the journey (daddy). xD

awe said...

ahaha..
qis u better be extra careful okay.
btw, i saw you guys hari tu masa korg park car bee
cool qis bawak keta :)

hantu kacak said...

hahah klaka laa pulak.

style woo bawak manual x)

khadijah said...

ketawa ya syauqey =P

style eh?
tapi bila mati enjin giler malu dowhh...lagi2 tengah2 jalan. hahaha