Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookies!

Dekat-dekat nak raya nie, semua pun sibuk2 buat Raya cookies, so just wanna share recipe my favourite choc chip cookies. ^_^
Okay, b4 i start, yes, obviously, the previous post is jam-packed with emotion =.="""
Accidentally blurt it out here.. Ooopss.. =D
Back to choc chip cookies story...
this recipe actually dari my sister's mother-in-law. Once upon a time, me, dad and mom gi visit kakak yang just gave birth to a pretty baby girl. So, kitorg stay at my kakak punye in-laws punye house. Kebetulan Aunty Debbie buat choc chip cookies nie, I was soooo addicted to it! Time tue masih jetlag so slalu tak dapat tidur malam. As a result I spent half of my night munching the cookies....sekejap je dah separuh tupperware habis (ya ampun... fikir2 balik tak malu giler... hahahha baru darjah berapa kowt...hee~). So, sebab I really3 like, mama pun mintak la recipe kat Aunty Debbie.

Here it is...

Mix together :
1 cup butter flavoured shortening
3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup white sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon almond extract

Sift together :
2 1/2 cups white flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt

Don't forget :
11.5 oz chocolate chips
1 cup nuts (walnuts/pecans)

Slowly add sifted ingredients to wet ingredients, add in choc chips + nuts. Drop by teaspoon on greased cookie sheet. Bake for around 10 minutes.

p/s - tak ada pics....actually nampak macam choc chip cookies biasa.....tapi serious Sedap! ^_^

No comments: