Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Jaulah Selangor: Satay Kajang

So, our first dinner in Kajang was Satay Kajang Haji Samuri. Been hearing about it for so long and alhamdulillah finally get the chance to have my taste buds responding to Satay Kajang :D

from Anis's Sony Xperia TX

Nor's ABC!

Here comes the famous satay!

Alhamdulillah it tasted nice but I guess I'm not much of a satay person so after 5 sticks, I've had enough. Plus, I always have trouble in tolerating the fatty part of the satay...So yeah, 5 and done (despite the fact that we were expected to finish 10 sticks each). I then finished up two plates of nasi himpit (fav!!) since everybody seemed to be already full with the satays. Hehe.

Nevertheless, thanks very much to Ayie's parents for the treat :D




and of course, the leftovers went into the fridge =.="

No comments: