Saturday, May 12, 2012

panggung sabtu

"Oh Lord, show mercy on her as she have nourished me when I was young"


"So someone take her picture. So I dont forget her" -Polaroid, Shwayze-
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The conversations were something like this.

"Here's a magic wand. When you miss me, wave it and I'll be there. Even if you can't see me, know that I'll be there. I will always be there for you.", the mother said.

"Are you really going to die, mama?", the three-year-old asked.
"Yes, baby...", the mother answered unwillingly.
"Are you scared..?", the little girl asked.
"A little bit...", said the mother.

and my tears just fall....
....and fall...and fall even more.



it's from a hindi movie on tv3 - we are family.

3 comments:

Ain Fatihah said...

I am touched. kecik2 lagi dah pegi mekah eh qis? untungnyeee~

:: ciK TeaChEr :: said...

ya cik hajjah.. be strong dear..em pnh dgr org ckp, if kte rndu arwh sgt2 tu, it means kte kurg brsdkh utk arwah..

khadijah said...

ain : mak bwk masa tu. tapi kecik lagi jd sort of err...kurang menghargai keberadaan di tempat yg cukup mulia itu. isk isk..

fadh : really..? never heard of that.. anyhow it's a good reminder..:)