Monday, November 21, 2011

caring


"My wife has been surfing the internet of late  and has been reading quite a lot about dyslexia. Just wanted to let you know."

"Why tell me?"

"Well, I didn't want you to think that we are parents who don't really bother or care about their kids."


"Caring.
It's very important, Mr Awasthi.
It has the power to heal. Like a balm that soothes pain.
The child feels reassured that someone cares for him.
An occasional hug, a loving kiss. Just to show that I really care.
"My child, I love you. If you have any troubles, come to me.  

So what if you slipped, messed up? I'm there for you."
That assurance. Caring.
Isn't that how one would describe caring, Mr Awasthi?



-Taare Zameen Par-

2 comments:

Love's Paradox said...

aku tgk cita ni! apa nama tah tajuk dia. huhu

khadijah said...

taare zameen par :)