Thursday, November 10, 2011

tagged

Kak Tini...
allow me to violate the terms and conditions :D
i'll just follow rule #3. can ehh... hehe



Rule #3 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you

What languages can you speak?
Malay of courseee.. saya anak Malaysia ^^ English and a lil bit of this and that
 
When did you start blogging?
Refer archive ------------------>
 
3 facts about your room.
it was my sister's. now, jadi my jajahan. it has a blue curtain, sis's fav colour dulu2. and...umm.. what else..it has an attached bathroom :D


What clothes are you wearing right now?
green shirt, brown pants. ok, i feel like a tree =.="""


What do you like to do in your spare time?
it depends....but at the moment I kinda miss reading, writing, cooking, baking and all the Ramadhan activities during my super long (approx 9 month) holiday before continuing my studies.

Any good songs to recommend?
ohhh a lot.... but anyway.. listened to this song few days back and found it kinda soothing to hear and the lyrics are...hmmm :) beautiful...


3 things that cross your mind now
#1 - dear heart, are u ok in there, have you taken your shower. #2 - dear tummy, i know you're hungry, wait a sec, lemme finish this. #3 - dear upcoming quizzes..I..uh..I... =.="


Last person you cried in front of? 
err..me daddy..kowt? hee~

Do you get jealous easily?
in what kind of situation...? about what..? in what sense? in what context?  *running around the bush and jump to the next Q..hehehe*


What do you want at the moment?
i think i say it best when i say nothing at all... allow me to let the thoughts stay in heart & mind.


Describe my blog (the tagger's blog) in three words
cute macam owner-nya ^^ (boleh tak jawab macam ni, cikgu Tini? hehe)



"Kadangkala sesuatu nikmat itu tidak dirasai melainkan setelah merasai lawannya"
lupa pula kata2 siapa, namun rasanya, hidup sedang mengajar diri, enaknya lapang masa

1 comment:

Nini Hartini said...

hihihi... suke jwpn utk last question tu. haha...terima kasih cik adik 'pokok' haha