Sunday, November 25, 2012

photog

(Show-time lepas praktikal - from class rep's cam, Nov 8, 2012)
And so yesterday marks the end of photography class. 

Tugasan terakhir - Kehidupan lorong sekitar Masjid Kapitan Kling.
 (3 best shots in 6R + soft copy)

Few random shots -

(Masjid Kapitan Kling, Nov 24, 2012)

(Amelia Cafe of Armenian Street, Nov 24, 2012)

(Pangkal Lebuh Armenian, Nov 24, 2012)
 Towards the end of photo-taking session, sedar aku majoriti perkara yang aku tangkap jauh lari dari tema street life. Entah berapa kerat saja manusia yang aku babitkan dalam gambar-gambar aku. Blame the astonishing old buildings and street arts boleh..? :D

Somehow I'm reminded of the job interview assessment with Miss Debbita last week. We get to choose any job and be anyone we would like to be. So I was a 27 years old photographer, single and fine with relocation to Bournemouth. Messed up in answering few questions due to a poor (sikit) preparation =.=" Anyway, at the end I just showed her some of my personal works. Kononnya portfolio. It is not something she demanded or expected although required in the job ad I chose though. So she went through my photos with some positive comments.Alhamdulillah, all praise be to Allah :D May I pass the assessment, amin!

And finally she asked -
Do you really wanna be a pharmacist? Or is it something your parents expect of you?
I just told her it's my choice. Well it is. No pressure from parents at all. Had a thought of changing course upon completion of Australian Matriculation though but sponsor wouldn't allow switching to a course out of the field I am in. So here I am pursuing what I'm pursuing at the moment. As always, all of us have various un-achieved dreams I believe. And I believe while we plan for our tomorrows, Allah too plans for our tomorrows and His plan is what'll happen and His plan is nothing else but the best. I guess I'm meant to be where I am. And despite having to compound drugs, prepare IV infusions, analyzing electrocardiograph, memorizing drugs' doses et cetera, who says I can't continue to love capturing photos :)

(Us with En. Asyiek :) - taken from En. Asyiek's FB, Nov 24, 2012)

7 comments:

:: ciK TeaChEr :: said...

dear,ade kmusykiln dcni..
all the photos in this blog u edit dulu or mmg originl from the cam?
hee..tibe2 tnye..curiosity kills the elephnt!

Khadijah said...

hehe dua-dua pun ada :) kdg2 metering hancur so kena la guna khidmat photoshop nk repair balik.. teehee~

:: ciK TeaChEr :: said...

huhu jelesnyaaaaa..sobbss
i pn mint photogrphy, tp xtau or myb hv no chance to learn.. untung la u~~ hee

khadijah said...

Tak ada untung lebih meh. Rezeki kita beda-beda, mungkin satu sisi aku untung satu sisi lagi tidak, begitu juga kamu, maka di akhir cerita, equal sahaja :D

alaa x attend class pun boleh belajar jgk photog ni, ada sorang member, wedding photographer, tak pernah attend class pun, gempak2 jugak gambar dia.. hehe

MamaTim said...

Great pix. The greatest thing about being young is the vitality in you.. yep, spend more time pegi outings like this. Bila dah tua like me, dah not much life left.. LOL

Anyway kebetulan too I was sharing Penang pix at my Site For Sore Eyes. Let's keep blog-hopping - who knows some day our paths cross and you'll find yourself saying.. "Oh U ehh makcik tu?" :p

:: ciK TeaChEr :: said...

huhu..btol3..klu ckp dgn ckgu sastera sorg nie mmg xleh lwn laa,hehe

yup, byk jer photogrphr hbat yg xmsuk clas.. cuma kna ade usaha dan krajinan utk blajar. dan yg jd mslh skrg adalah semua itu aku xada,haha

khadijah said...

mamatim: haha would realllly love pegi more outings, travelling here there and everywhere :D

tulah kan, the world isn't so big, like people say pi mai pi mai tang tu, who knows one day we bump into each other. hehe

fadh: aku salah amik kos ke fadh..hahaha