Monday, May 23, 2011

several hours experience menjahit di Epal for FREE

Thanks to Kak Sue for the coupon! w/o the coupon, i think tak kesampaian kowt nak menjahit di Epal. The fee is quite expensive (well at least for me I think it is). And to register for a 12-month course, one must buy a sewing machine! Habis course to, you can transform from ZERO to HERO dalam arena jahitan. Cewah. So the coupon enabled me to belajar buat Oshin Bag for FREE, materials are provided.

We reached Epal around 10 something. First of all masa sampai tu, one trainer akan handle one group. The trainer showed us handicrafts that they would teach us to make if we enrol for the 12-month course. They are just so beautiful! Especially the bags and the patchwork quilts! She then showed us the sewing machine that we would have to buy in order to be able to register. She also demonstrated how to do this and that using the sewing machine. Macam senang giler tengok she buat, tup tap tup tap siap ^_^

Dalam pukul berapa entah I dont remember, baru we start belajar buat Oshin bag.

Barang yang diberi : Tali & 2 helai kain


That's Shila, my friend. Kak Sue got 3 coupons, she ajak her sister to join and the two left, she kasi me and let me bawak a friend. =D The trainer would install the benang everything and what we had to do was just tekan the pedal of the sewing machine. Senang giler kan~
Itu pun dekat nak pukul 3 baru siap =.=""" And all 4 of us, me, kak sue, kak zana, shila, semua muka tak sabar nak baham lunch dah time tu.


So this is the Oshin bag I made =) Okay laaa~ Nak kata cun sangat pun tak lah. Ada jugak alignment lari sikit =.=" takpe2, alignment lari = seni. Actually there's a lot that can still be done to enhance the look of this bag. Boleh tambah manik2 or butang kalau rajin. Well, KALAU rajin =D

Sometimes I think sewing is just not my thing. But still I would love to be able to sew baju kurung for myself. And maybe baju melayu too....? for my other half if I found him one day. yeah of course, for our kids as well =D Oh man...where am i, dah berangan sampai ke awan. Gotta come back to the ground now. Bye-bye! ;)

No comments: