Sunday, May 8, 2011

saya nak jadi superhero macam Mama

So.. I would like to start with al-Fatihah for Mama.

Ini masa di Penn State melawat kakak.

Majlis Konvo my brother. UM.

Yang ni kalau I can recall bila memang miracle lah =P

My Mama was a housewife. Well when I was born she's already a housewife. And that's why i want to be a housewife too. She's like a Wonder Woman. I bet Wonder Woman pun tak macam Mama. Mama did everything. =D This morning, in one article I read from the newspaper, a working mother said something like "Stay-at-home mums are superheroes!" (yang without maid saja). So, my Mama was a superhero! ^^
Oleh itu, saya pun nak jadi superhero macam Mama!

Mama was a very good wife. Every morning, she'd accompany father to the car when he's going to work. Not with some old Langkawi t-shirt with kain batik, chopsticks in hair and not yet showered taw. She'd usually be clean and fresh and smelling nice and in baju kurung (she likes to wear baju kurung). Something like....the third picture =) Yeah.. something like that.

In the evening, when father came home from work. She'd welcome him. Not with serabai hair or oily face with t-shirt wet with sweat after all the cleaning, cooking, housekeeping etc taw. She'd look much like in the morning. Showered, smelling nice and in a nice baju kurung or blouse. Memang A lah! Besides, food will be ready on the dining table. She'd usually prepare some traditional kuihs (father's favourite usually) like cucur udang, cucur keria, onde-onde, kuih sagu, masalodeh, goreng pisang, buah sukun goreng etc. Ada je gerai depan umah jual kuih tapi she akan buat sendiri. As for the drink, she'd make coffee for father. She would go bancuh the coffee when father is ready to eat, makanya kopi itu akan masih panas dan fresh. ^^ Oh ye, her cooking sangat sedap, i love her chocolate cake. Kata kakak, mak ada satu perencah istimewa - perencah kasih sayang. =)

If i were to write everything about Mama, this entry would be super duper long. I'm her biggest fan yaww~

So long story short.. when I was 9, one night I dreamt that she's gone. In the dream, I was actually sitting in the bathroom, crying and my mother's friend also our neighbour which used to babysit me, was trying to console me. Although Mama was nowhere to be seen in the dream, didn't see any funeral either but the feeling of losing her was so intense. In my dream, I was crying so bad. then I suddenly woke up...with tears running down my cheek, dengan teresak-esak, my pillow was wet with tears, so was my baju. I then directly ran to mama, woke her up and told her my dream. She was like "Don't worry honey...People say, if you dreamt that someone is dead, it means the person will become healthier".

Well I guess that interpretation of my dream was wrong.

Few days before 'the day', I dreamt about Mama. Both of us were in the house when a woman rang our doorbell. The woman looked exactly like her. She's like another her. Mama was in telekung and so did the woman. In that dream, I didn't know why, I got so scared upon seeing the woman. Mama wanted to open the gate and I was trying so hard to refrain her from letting the woman in, from meeting the woman. I was pulling Mama's hand, wanting her to stay. But Mama, she calmly told me something like it's okay, let the woman in, let me go see her and then Mama opened the gate. The woman walked in. My heart was beating fast, I was so nervous, so scared, not knowing why. Then i woke up from sleep.

Didn't know it was a sign.

Dulu-dulu masa kecik, bila Mother's day, I would make a card for mama, buat besar2 lawa2, bagi mama suka, kira habis hebat lah tu masa tu. Sekarang tak boleh buat kad dah, mama pun tahu, sebab tu dulu2 mama dah bagitau siap2, hadiah apa boleh bagi sekarang dan setiap hari akan datang.

Sabda Rasulullah s.a.w. , “Apabila matinya anak Adam itu terputuslah baginya segala amalan kecuali tiga perkara iaitu sedekah jariah, ilmu yang bermanfaat dan doa dari anak yang soleh.” (Riwayat Muslim)

Terima kasih, mama.


No comments: