Friday, July 16, 2010

I was pregnant

Only very few people knew bout this...
Now i'd like to confess the truth in this post.

I was pregnant...
My baby was already 8 months...



















I was lying down thinking about my future. I will be going to pursue my degree next year.
And this baby of mine will soon be born. Being pregnant gave me such a wonderful feeling. The feeling of expecting a baby =) I was really happy.

I went to my brother's house, he wasn't there, my sister-in-law was at home. I was wearing pants and it's really uncomfortable because it's sort of tight, pushing my belly. I asked my sis-in-law for a kain batik. I really need to change to something loose. She then said, "Haa.. baru kamu tawu macam mana tak selesa time pregnant... hehe". I smiled.

Despite the uncomfortable-ness i had to go through during the pregnancy, I was really excited to see my baby, to raise him/her, to hear him/her calling me 'Mama'.

After I changed into kain batik, I sat down on the couch and started reading a newspaper.

Suddenly...all of sudden...unexpectedly...I woke from my sleep =.=""

That was a wonderful unforgettable dream^_^ It's sorta ridiculous and I'm just 19. It'd be teen pregnancy but it's kinda a nice experience to know how it feels like to be a mother-to-be though it's just in a dream. =)

2 comments:

Naqıyan Anıs said...

hahhh..! kontroversi habess kott. -___-"

budakhitam said...

uuuhhh...i've a dream abt being a father of 2 twin boys once..
it was be-au-ti-ful