Thursday, January 21, 2010

Com & Comel

On top of all, da beli ticket balik PENANG!!
Night journey... woohoo! ^_^ bley bercengkerama dengan Miza di bawah sinaran bulan dan hembusan air con bus. Hahahha =D

On the way to CIMB (after buy ticket, tggl RM6 jea dlm wallet.. haha), nak cross jalan when suddenly ada Yamaha RXZ kuning putih heading towards me. Miza was like
"Eeyhhhh, aku tak nak mati lagi"
.
Hahahhaha... As usual, she forgot my name at times she REALLY should remember. Me, her, Mummy, were laughing like hell. Klakar seyh ayat warning Miza. Haha. Punya duk gelak tak ingat dunia till bro kdai perabot ole2 tue usha ktorg smbil geleng2 kpla. =P

While having dinner at McD, both chumil girls sat beside me, I was in the middle... Both looked unhappy so i said "Nape dua2 owg sbela aku nie com jeaa...?". I cubit-ed their cheeks. Haha. Liked that~ Suddenly Mummy turned to me, cubit back my pipi and said "U pun..com jugak, kalau tak, tak la orang kata kita kembar..". (FYI, many thought we're twins..though...da banyak kali we both stood in front of the mirror trying to circle the similarities tapi couldnt figure that out ~) My face da pelik. Miza's face da pelik. Rupanya Mummy thought COM is the abbr for COMEL! Haha.. Yeah, mummy yeah, you're COMEL!

1 comment:

Dayangku Alina said...

ahaha.. malu2~.. xD
anyways, excitement da balik seremban da.. sad2.. T.T