Saturday, October 20, 2012

smash


#1
"I teringin want to join but it has been really a long time since I last play. Dah very lemau~"

"You know Michael Jordan right?"

"Yeah"

"He once said - I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying."

*SMASH*

Dan beliau benar bikin aku setuju nama aku ada dalam senarai yang bertanding badminton single.

#2 My first opponent was a uni representative for some tournament I'm not sure what. And I was never a representative of anything and it's only last week that I first 'touch' the racquet after so long.. Ada lah dua tahun begitu. Aku, dia...kontra.

*SMASH*

'Speechlessly horrible', itu saja aku mampu terangkan bila Dali tanya perihal game itu :D

Idayu kata - takpe, experience, nanti kau boleh cerita dengan anak-anak kau. Haha

#3 Medicinal chemistry.

*SMASH*

tiba-tiba.

Sedang cari exact quote dari MJ,
 google bawa sampai ke Nikki Giovanni -
"I really don't think life is about
the I-could-have-beens.
Life is only about the I-tried-to-do.
I don't mind the failure but I can't imagine
that I'd forgive myself if I didn't try"

persis perkara lain dalam kehidupan jua
I could have been a good girl,
a more solehah one perhaps....
nevermind the failure but I can't imagine
what would happen and that I'd forgive myself
if I didn't even try.

Note to self: Keep trying. Keep trying
persis Dory yang keep swimming, keep swimming.

2 comments:

tenDer-rasCaL said...

hmm, at least you try. =)

Take it from me, it's not easy to be a part of the sportie side, value your experience. Come years after, you'll smile when you "cerita kat anak2". InsyaAllah, panjang umur n rezeki.

next time, come SMASH! with me, for fun.

khadijah said...

:)

and yeahhh! would love that! hehe