Friday, August 20, 2010

My Nature Selects You


















Dear Sir,


It's like natural selection acted on me.
You're the natural selective factor.
I have enough emotional variation to survive.
And to adapt with your presence, I evolved.
To be Mrs. Perfect for you.
And I guess speciation occurred to me too
I tend to be flirtatious around only you.
I hope you wouldn't be like the environment
constantly changing...
The drawback is that my heart would lose a shelter
and source of love to retain its warmth.
Besides that, kindly avoid human activities such as
random flirtation, infidelity and etc.
These activities might result in destruction of my heart.
Last but not least, my nature selected you to be my Mr. Right.
Are you willing to co-evolve with me?

At the moment, I have my heart in my hands, waiting for you to take it.
It's fragile and this unfavourable environment might result in some changes if left for a long period of time. Therefore, I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

XOXO,
Your Faithful Lover Wannabe



2 comments:

awe said...

tinaaaaaa..sweet ;)

budakhitam said...

sweet + smart = smeet...