Saturday, June 26, 2010

How much do you love me?

Suddenly rindu my nieces...
Rindu both of them datang hug me and say I love you, Tina!
So sweet of them ~


*gambar hiasan*

There they are, Aisha & Sabrina. Zach dekat belakang.

So this is the story...
We're all in the car on our way back home.. I've been layan-ing them with I-Spy game la, Rock Paper Scissors la and macam2 laa... And then they said "Tina, I love you"
So instead of just replying "I love you too", I asked "How much do you love me??"
Aisha said "Infinity and Beyond!"
Then I asked Sabrina "How much do you love me?"
Sabrina said "One hundred!!"
Awww... =D
probably that's the biggest number she could think of...

Kids are so cute, aren't they ~

This a story from last year's Raya break. I went back with my sister's friend (to penang). She has a son, i forgot how many years old but he can speak quite fluently. His name is Faaris. A very cute boy. I spent 2 nights at their place before going back to Penang on the third day. Me and Faaris got along very well. The day before going back to Penang he was playing a hula hoop, then he was hitting his grandma with the hula hoop. The grandma held on to the hoop but he was pulling it so hard that when she loosen her grasp, he straight away fell on the carpet and accidentally bit his own lips, it bled. The next day, in the car, during our journey back to Penang, his mom asked about yesterday's incident and he accused his grandma to be jahat. Hahahha. And then his mom said something that he disagreed with so he said
"Nanti Faaris pukul nenek, pukul Aunty Mashi (his mom's friend who balik skali with us), pukul mama".
He didn't mention my name.
His mom then asked why I was excluded.
Then Faaris answered
"Sebab nanti bila Faaris besar, Faaris nak kawen dengan kak Tina"

Everybody in the car laughed XD Hahahhahaha

I said "Tak nak la kawen dengan Faaris, Faaris pendek."
And he actually merajuk! (and actually hit me too)
And i had to pujuk..
Haha...

Anyway... the thing is - Kids are so cute! Seronok tengok telatah budak2. Haha

2 comments:

Qaseh Dania said...

wahh...kecik2 dh pndai pkir sal marriage yee.....budk zmn skng...too intelligent think too far..ehhhe....

awe said...

sooo true!!
budak2 sangat comel kan qis
i love kids
tp bukan the spoil one