Saturday, April 14, 2012

Allah ajarkan

it was sedap....until me & Lia saw the kitchen :0

If I were the old me, I'd say today is such a bad hair day. Butttttt.... No no no, takdir Allah tu paling cantik so I'd say hari ini Allah ajarkan - Kita merancang, Allah tentukan. We say things go wrong when it wasn't as planned or as we wanted/expected it to be but we never knew if going wrong means going right :D

Alaa.. like that ayat in al-Baqarah: -
"it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allâh knows while you know not" 2:216

So, today started with me forgotting to bring my Kek Batik specially made upon Lia's request to her house. Dah isi siap in the container and it happened to be that I left it on the dining table. Halfway to her house baru teringat and considering the fact that I was kinda late dari masa yang dijanjikan so I decided to not turn back. 

And so, I wanted to find a particular book....we went to three bookstores and alkisahnya, the first one tak ada, okay. The second bookstore I don't know why, tutup. The third one, tak ada the book. And to get to all these three places sempatlah sesat pusing masuk kampung keluar kampung, termasuk highway dan sebagainya. 

And so, lepas sesat dan sebagainya and after we performed Zuhur prayer, we wanted to go for lunch. And it happened to be the kedai we wanted to go, tutup. And so we headed to another kedai. Ketika ini, car fuel dah somewhere or near below E. E means Empty. Alkisahnya disini, just a few metres away from the petrol station, the car stopped. Can no longer move. And so Lia went to buy minyak. While she was away tu datanglah this one pak cik bertanyakan my problem and I told him minyak habis, kawan dah pegi beli. He offered help to tolak the car pegi tepi jalan. Alhamdulillah. He said it'd be cheaper isi terus instead of beli and he can help tolak until the sangat sangat nearby punya petrol station. I quickly give Lia a call, wanted to tell her tak perlu beli and it happened to be the moment I call tu she just received her change from the cashier. Maka tak apalah. When she sampai at the the car with the minyakk, I saw the brand was Mach 3 and it got me thinking "Kenapa Petronas tak kasi minyak Petronas..?" but nvm, dah kalut that time so benda lain belakang kira. The pakcik was there to help tuang minyak masuk. We handed him the botol minyak yang baru dibeli which cost RM55 *telan saliva* and he quickly removed the cap and lepastu he paused for a while before saying "Ni minyak enjinnn nieee!" dan all of us can't help but ketawa. Lucu dalam panik. Terduduk pak cik tu ketawa.So, seterusnya pak cik tu lah tolong tolak the car until Petronas and he juga yang help us to return the minyak enjin. Don't know how he discussed with the people there tapi at the end we get to get our cash back. Alhamdulillah. After isi minyak kete, we asked him to keep the change. He has helped much, may Allah bless him.

Buat seketika, terlintas dalam kepala, hidup pun sebenarnya macam tu. Sekurang-kurangnya kereta, boleh diagak bila minyak nak habis tapi kita yang berjalan di atas muka bumi tuhan ni tak dapat nak agak bila 'minyak' nak habis. If my story, I was confident I can make it to stesen minyak lepas drive lama dengan minyak kat E. Ada saja lalu a few petrol station sebelumnya but I was like "Nantilahh, baru isi". Seperti juga kehidupan, seringkali kita dikurniakan begitu banyak peluang untuk melakukan kebaikan atau peluang untuk bertaubat dan seringkali kita macam confident akan ada lagi peluang sedang kita tidak pernah akan tahu kalau nafas terhenti di tengah jalan dan pada ketika itu, nasi sudah menjadi porridge. Jika minyak habis, kereta mati, boleh pergi beli minyak. Jika timbangan mizan di sebelah kanan tak cukup berat, kita sudah di alam akhirat, dimana peluang untuk mencari amal untuk ditambahkan. Nauzubillah min zalik. Peringatan buat diri sendiri terutamanya.

Back to the story, seusai makan dan solat asar, we headed to Mengkuang Dam as planned. However, it seems to be that we were not sure of the route and it's kinda late already so we end up stopping by a gerai laksa nearby her house. She ordered ais kacang and I ordered laksa. They tasted very very nice, seriously...until we saw the kitchen. My intention to bungkus some ais kacang for dad dies the moment I saw the tempat buat ais kacang. Cukuplah setakat ini.

Jujur menyatakan, nothing went much as planned. Destinasi, aktiviti, timing pretty much berubah. But one thing for sure, there must be a very good reason why what happened happened. Insha-Allah there's hikmah, it's just the matter of whether we discover it or not. :)

told my dad about the minyak enjin story
we cant help but burst into laughter together
and that moment...is truly priceless :)


2 comments:

emmayuzaima said...

rm55 minyak memang "telan saliva" lah :)

khadijah said...

minyak silap pulak tu *gelaksampaikeringsaliva* lahh.. haha